Sunday, July 24, 2005


Brooklyn. I'm staying with my friend, Brett, who has just gotten engaged.

He complains about his tattoo, a souvenir of a long-gone girlfriend.

"It's 'Sweetness forever and ever'. The German word for 'sweetness' was my nickname for her because, phonetically, it was close to her name. I remember thinking if I got it in German it wouldn't be as embarrassing if we broke up. In retrospect, that was probably a good reason not to do it at all.
"Plus, it's Curious George for Christ's sake."

Comments:
It's Brett! You know, that is the first time I've actually seen that tattoo.
 
There is the monkey someone had asked for...so its a space monkey and it isn't dancing, but its better than nothing.
 
please supply the phone number of this brett. thank you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?