Sunday, July 31, 2005


Today I found this, what I can only guess is a picture of a saint, sitting next to N's engagement ring where I'd tucked it away in my sock drawer. I'm not sure if it had already been there and I hadn't noticed it, if Mom put it there, or if it magically appeared by the "grace of God."

I looked up saints on the internet, thinking maybe he was the patron saint of lost causes. There are two patron saints of "Impossible Causes" but they're both women. So, now I suspect he's either Saint Timothy or Saint Titus, the patron saints of "Stomach Disorders".

Comments:
Hi! It's Paolo from Italy. I found ur blog in Globe of Blog. The man in the pic is an italian monk, his name is "Padre Pio". People claims he can make miracles.. and he has stigmata in his hands like the christ. Previous Pope beatified him last year.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?