Wednesday, August 10, 2005


The senior pictures of all the "kids" sit on the mantle in the (never-used) dining room. This is mine.

It's hard to believe I ever looked like this (minus the airbrushing and wooden wheel). I don't think of myself as lanky anymore. So it's weird to see myself disappearing into my baggy shirt and under my floppy hair.

(I remember the photographer saying, "Are you a big wheel at your school?" He must have said that joke every time he used this backdrop. But is "big wheel" an actual expression? Could he have as easily said, "Are you a big number 94 at your school?")

Comments:
Dear god, those "senior pictures" are awful. I'll have to take a photo of mine when I go back home next.

And send me a polaroid already, will ya?
 
He's 17...please tell me he's 17.
 
here we go, class of '94! that pic rules so much. you're a real big wheel, arnie, you really are.
 
The only tip-off is the hair. Its a matter of pride.
 
Damn Arnie, you were Zack Morris Hott.

-Timmy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?