Thursday, September 08, 2005


I'm not particularly web-savy, but I do have a site meter that allows me to see how people stumble across this site.

I especially like websearches. For instance, some poor soul turned to MSN Search with "how to break up." And there, on page three, nestled between "Agents Break Up Organized Theft Ring" and "Probing the Apple-IBM break-up" was my little photoblog.

I wonder if I was any help? I doubt it.

In case you come back, How To Break Up, here's one way (good or bad):

There will be many times when you think, "I can save this." And you can. And you do.

Now, eventually, decide not to save it. Don't say the thing that will save it. Don't do the thing that will save it. And you'll find it will all slip away naturally, like falling out of a plane.

As for the next bit, I'm still figuring that out.


Comments:
You use Firefox. Nice.
 
Actually, I use the same site meter and couldn't figure out how to access that info... fill me in.
 
Click on "referals".
 
actually, i found your site through blogger. it's been a help, though. going through what you went through right now.
 
What was the thing you could have done to save it?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?