Friday, September 09, 2005


The Story Of My Giant Bed (Abridged)

After living together for a year in Chicago, N and I decided it would be best if we went back to having seperate apartments. I found an ad in the Chicago Reader for a "practically new king size bed" for $50. It was being sold by a couple who had to leave the country fast.

So, for the next couple of years I lugged this king size bed in and out of a couple third floor apartments. Then the bed and I reluctantly moved back to Arizona because it was something N needed to do.

When N and I broke up and I decided to move back to Chicago, I thought about getting rid of the bed. Luckily, some friends (Josh and Andrea) were also moving to Chicago at the time, so they threw it in the U-Haul with their other stuff.

The new apartment is great, but the bedrooms are small. So, my room is almost all bed, giving it a kind of padded-cell feel.


Comments:
Let's hear the unabridged version...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?