Tuesday, October 11, 2005


More Recent E-mails:

1. I wrote a short message to N, telling her that I'd heard that she has MS, and that whenever she's ready I'd like to talk to her about it. I also told her not to feel rushed. I suspect I won't hear from her for a while.

2. From Brett: "It is at times like this that I feel the true long-distance impotence of an atheist."

3. A friend forwarded me a message from his ex-girlfriend, who has MS. It included some helpful information and ended, "glad my incurable neurological brain disorder has finally come in handy for something!!!"

4. Another friend (whose sister has MS) wrote: "i meant to ask: does N smoke pot? apparently, it helps during relapses. my sis says, 'i'm up for it, but you gotta get it for me and i don't wanna know where it came from.'"


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?