Wednesday, October 12, 2005


My friend, Jeanine, letting out an excited "yay" just before the Chicago debut of her band, the 1900s.

Jeanine on their sound: In our bio we've got the Zombies, Donovan, Fleetwood Mac, Belle & Sebastian. Recently a lot of references to Of Montreal and the Decemberists.

[Side note. Jeanine's observation on this photoblog is that she thinks it'll eventually get me laid.

Wishful thinking, I suppose, but I'm skeptical. In fact, I suspect most women would be hesitant to get involved with a guy once they find out about his "Picture Of A Person Who Have A Break-Up" website. I would be.

That said, I have a maybe-it's-a-date this weekend.]

It was a great show.


Comments:
The blog's gonna get you laid. That is a fact. If you didn't just make me sound like such a dick, I'd bone you myself.
 
In Jeanine's defense, I asked her specifically what the band's influences are. She didn't just bark out that list of bands unsolicited.
 
thanks arno. we can bone now.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?