Thursday, October 20, 2005


While going through some old stuff to throw away, I found this pamphlet for a massage "centre" in Arizona.

N held all of her tension in her shoulders. I would try to give her back rubs and shoulder massages to help, but ultimately I was no match for those knots of stress. On more than one occasion I caught her grinding her shoulder up against a door knob, hoping that would offer some relief.

For her last birthday (or maybe the one before that) I got her a gift card to Changes, good for several massages. The idea excited her, but she was always too busy to go. When she wasn't too busy, she was, "saving it for when I really need it."

I've been reading a little about MS on-line. Apparently massages can help with some of the symptoms. I hope she uses the gift card, instead of filing it away in a box with the other things that remind her of me.


Comments:
i think it's really great that you still invest in reading up on this stuff. says a lot.

hey, i don't know if you know abd, but she has ms as well. i gave her a shot every week, so there's things i know about, and she's still learning a lot two years in. maybe she could ease your mind in this matter as well...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?