Friday, October 21, 2005


It's getting cold outside. I love fall, but the winter-fear is starting to set in.

[Nick has pointed out that I'm obsessed with taking pictures of myself. He's probably right. To try to argue that I'm not self-involved on my daily blog about myself would be disingenuous.

But since we're already talking about me... I've noticed that I tend to have the same weird facial expression in most of the pictures I snap of myself. It looks like I'm either concentrating really hard on taking my own picture or pretending to be startled by having my picture taken... by myself.]


Comments:
I have this same problem. People often comment that I appear to be disgusted by something off camera or that I look pissed off... Like I'm really mad at myself for taking my picture.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?