Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I took this picture the morning after Holden bit me (three and a half months ago). This was also the morning Allie left for college. We had no idea how Mom and Dad were going to react to the bite, and it didn't seem outside the realm of possibility that they'd have him put to sleep.

"I took this picture," Allie said, "just in case this is the last time I see him."

I'm looking forward to going home for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, Allie won't be there. But Holden will. I wonder if we'll have an awkward reunion.

Me: You bit me.
Holden: I don't remember that.
Me: Well, you're a dog.
Holden: Hey, let's go outside.
Me: You were just outside.
Holden: [bite]


Comments:
Love the old pix of your Dad. Retro hottie? And as to the myriad keys, I hope never to be anyone's boss. --VM--
 
I want to see more pictures of cameras.
 
I have that same camera!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?