Thursday, November 17, 2005


While looking for old pictures of Dad on his birthday, I found a number of journals I kept during college. Spent some time reading through one of them today.

Most of it was about the fact that I couldn't seem to get over a break-up with a girl, M.

"I know some day I'll look back on these passages and shake my head. ('Why so much? Why so long?') but this is what journals are for, aren't they?"

I didn't shake my head, but I did have to wonder, "why so much, why so long?" M was wonderful, but my own personal melodrama that followed it was way out of proportion with the actual relationship. And went on seemingly forever. Through more than one journal. Longer, in the end, than it will probably take me to fully get over N.

And I also thought, "this would be a lot more interesting with some pictures."


Comments:
Are you improving? The only way to know for sure will be to see how you react when you break up with O.
 
thats pretty funny.
 
post already.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?