Wednesday, November 23, 2005


The Ty and I reunion.

I was curious whether he'd remember me. Mom and my sisters kept saying that whenever they'd show him a picture of me and ask, "Who is that?" he'd say, "Ar-nie." But is that him remembering me, who I am, or is that like pointing to a cow in a picture book and asking, "What sound does the cow make?" Ty is very good at naming things you point at. As Mom says, "He knows a lot of animals."

When I saw him again in person he seemed a little shy and confused. "Who is that?" Julie (his mom, my sister) asked, "Is that Arnie? Is that Arnie?"

Ty hesitated as if he wanted to point to my picture on top of the entertainment center. That's Arnie.


Comments:
awww! i am sure he remembered you!
 
Does he know what sound an Arnie makes? Its kinda like "AWhoooaaa."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?