Saturday, December 10, 2005


Tom and Steph came out to see Whirled News Tonight, and we had drinks afterwards (it was more fun than this picture suggests).

Tom: The new place is good. But I was looking for my Decemberists CD and realized that most of the D albums are missing.
Steph: So the 'Dying Young' soundtrack is missing?
Tom: Uh... yeah.

We also talked about New Years Eve, both the upcoming one, and the one, two years ago where it was Tom and Steph and N and I, two days before the move back to Arizona. I told Tom later that I supposed it was pretty obvious that we had been fighting just before we showed up, but he'd said that it hadn't been. And it was a pretty great night, all things considered, even though the impending trip back to Arizona seemed more like going backwards in time than forwards.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?