Friday, December 16, 2005


My last day of Ear work. Not a bad day until six school buses pulled up to the Old Orchard Mall Food Court (where Lilly and I were stationed) and let out a flood of spazzed out junior high students. Our team manager told us not to give the ear squeeze toys to them, so our job quickly changed from trying to give out as many ears as possible to futiley trying to keep them from disappearing.

Student: Can I get an ear?
Me: Sorry, we can only give them out to people 18 and over.
Student 2: I'm 18 and over.
Me: No you're not.
Student 3: Can I try on the ear costume?
Me: No.
[thump]
Me: Please don't hit the costume.
Student 4: Can I hit you in the face?
Me: Can I hit YOU in the face?
Student 5: I'm from Russia.
Me: Are you really Russian or are you just doing a bad Ali G impression?
Student 5: (a bit crestfallen) I'm American.
Me: It was actually an above average Ali G impression.
Student 2: Can I have an ear now?


Comments:
That ear girl is hot.
 
You have a good ear for dialogue.
 
Good job dealing with those kids. You have to get up pretty ear-ly to take a group like that on!
 
If I hear one more ear pun, I'm coming after you all with a hammer, an anvil, and a stirrup.
 
*eerie silence*
 
I need one of these ears, where did you get it?...........Mark

earmanmd@msn.com
 
I would also like an ear costume like this. Where can I buy one? Thanks!
 
what is the girl in the costumes name?

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?