Saturday, December 17, 2005


For once, I have most of my Christmas shopping done early this year.

In case you're wondering, my all-time favorite gift is this framed still from The Apartment signed by Jack Lemmon. N got it for me during our first Christmas, or maybe my birthday. I have no idea if the signature is authentic or not, but it doesn't really matter.

It's one of my most cherished possessions, and yet I've never bothered to put it up on a wall. Even when N and I were still together, living together, not living together, living together again, it's always just sat on top of various piles of clutter.

I thought about sending N something for Christmas, but decided it's best to continue to give her the distance she needs.


Comments:
hey arnie, didn't i get you some amber vision sunglasses in athens for the holidays? a holiday? are you sure that wasn't your favorite gift ever?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?