Monday, December 12, 2005

Whenever I check what websearches bring people to this site, I still find that there are a lot of people clearly looking for breakup advice or help who end up here. Things like:

"should we break up"
"how to break up with a guy first"
"nice ways to break up with someone"
"breakup will we get back together"
"getting yourself back together after a breakup"
"showing a friend you really care"

(these websearches tell a nice universal little story when placed in this order)

I also get my fair share of just plain odd searches:

"best friend with wife pictures"
"sexy young babies"
"pictures of girl"

Then there are ones that make perfect sense:

"menu for Cheddar's rest"

And ones that I hope aren't true:

"emotionally fragile"

The one that I've been thinking about the most, lately, though, is "prayers for a break up." I wonder if the person wanted prayers to help them get over a relationship or whether they literally wanted to pray for a break up ("forgive us our trespasses and deliver us from each other")... because I'm sure that happens too.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?