Sunday, January 15, 2006


Mom has been sending me pictures she's taken with her new digital camera of Will. I jokingly told her a few weeks ago that she should start a blog of her own with her new camera. She said she didn't know what she'd write, but I like the captions she puts at the bottom of each picture in these e-mails. They remind me a little of the ones Grandma Dottie wrote in "This Is My Book."

I especially like, "Ah, I could sleep all day... it's just the night..." It took me about half a day to realize it was a joke (babies don't sleep through the night), and not some strange cryptic message.

Mom also wrote, "while i was holding will, ty looked at his small hands and gave him a hug. let's hope that ty is as good a big brother as you were to julie. you were exceptionally good to julie when she was little. julie would probably appreciate an email or phone call from her big brother when your life isn't as hectic as this week has been."

Funny, I was upset with N for not contacting me on my birthday, but I still haven't called Julie about the birth of her second child.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?