Wednesday, January 18, 2006


Today at work, Mary, one of the new writers, asked us (the other new writers) if it was weird that a guy who she used to date (and who, you never know, she may date again) sent her a link to all of his pictures on Flickr, including, many many pictures of him with ex-girlfriends.

We said, "I don't know. Let's see."

So we all took a look at his pictures, thousands of them, neatly categorized under things like "Baby/Childhood", "High School Days", "Cancun 1995", "IDs" and, of course, several ex-girlfriend sets.

We made fun of his soul patch, conceded that he was fit and agreed that Mary is more attractive than Jean, Lynn, Kimberly, Shadia and Chelsea.

"If I want to make out with someone," I joked, "I send them a link to a thousand pictures of myself."

"You're looking at your future, Mr. Blog," Lacy (another new writer) said.

Shit.

File Under: "Co-Workers 2006"


Comments:
Hey, I'll date Mary. Wait, no, she's all the way across the country and I have no intention of moving to Chicago. Hold on, wait, I can just say to everyone here I'm dating her and there's no way she can refute it! Brilliant! I'm dating Mary.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?