Friday, January 20, 2006


A lot of good reasons to celebrate. Shad's birthday (pictured). Also Beth and Meagen's birthdays (not pictured). And Shad's girlfriend Kate (pictured), who also used to be on the improv team James Jackson with Young and I, is in town. She's finished grad school in New York and is, at least temporarily, moving nearer Chicago. "We'll figure out where to go from there."

Shad seemed to have a good time but at one point confided, "There are a lot of people here, but since there are three birthdays going on... I don't know if anyone knows it's my birthday too."


Comments:
Hmmm... Not the picture I expected - nor the one I was promised.
 
Sorry, Brendan. The pictures I took of you and Beth didn't turn out so great. I may still use them eventually, because the Ladder-Guy Counterpoint needs to be known.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?