Wednesday, January 25, 2006


At rehearsal last night, my improv team, Otis, decided to take a new group picture so it would include the (somewhat) new memebers (like me). Instead of grabbing someone from a karate class to take the picture, we decided to use the reflective window to take a Friendster/MySpace-esque self-portrait.

[All this improv stuff might be confusing to some. James Jackson was my old improv team. Otis is my new improv team. The Backrow is my sketch group. Whirled News Tonight is a (long-running)improv show I'm in. Concept Album is another improv show I'm in (which we're relaunching again starting next Friday at midnight).

I'm very busy.

I still haven't talked to Julie since Will was born. But I did finally try calling her tonight, and left a message.]


Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
It kinda looks like all of you are in an institution. You know, looking out from the reinforced glass to visitors from the outside.

(I kept re-editing this comment to get rid of spelling mistakes and personal dislike with what I wrote. Something's wrong with me.)
 
We pull back from the computer to find that Shaun is in an institution.
 
This picture is missing something....

-Manley
 
Even weirder: she looks like a cross between Kyle C. and Amy vA, Kyle's ex.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?