Friday, January 27, 2006


Last night, went out for dinner and drinks with the guys to Glunz Bavarian Haus. The place was nearly empty, and for some reason the waitress put on a pink gorilla suit and ran around for a couple minutes. "She hasn't even been drinking," the bemused owner kept saying, bringing it up repeatedly throughout the night, long after the costume had been put away, "She hadn't even been drinking anything."

Hansen told us Vegas stories. "We saw Brian Urlacher playing craps. He had two women with him and was wearing this untucked silky shirt. On the back it had this giant wolf head, and underneath it... it said, 'wolf'."


Comments:
That is amazing.
 
I love how casually the waitress is sitting. And how no one in the group really seems to have taken notice of the fuzzy pink gorilla.
 
She looks like Hanna/Barberra just drew her in.
When I was in Vegas for my 21st ('98) I stayed at the Luxor, where Drew Carey was taping an HBO special and I met him down at a bar there at like 4am and he was flanked by two stripper like women, who didn't talk and just stood behind him while he drank.
Vegas is strange...(understated).
 
Holy crap, I'm as old as you, Josh.
 
Arnie, this picture is blurry. Let's keep our standards high as we continue our work on this blog, shall we? Let's not get sloppy or shoddy over time. Thank you.
Martin
 
That guys looks SO PISSED to have a big, pink monkey sitting next to him, that he CLEARLY did not order. Everything about him says, "Get the Hell away from me!" I love it.

That picture could be a greeting card. One of my favorites so far.

Wonderful.

Biddle
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?