Saturday, January 28, 2006


Finally talked to Julie today for the first time since Will was born.

"It's easier the second time around," she said. "You're just more confident. You know what you're doing. Plus, we have Tivo now, so that helps when you're up at 4 in the morning."

We talked about the similar age difference between Julie and I, and Will and Ty. I'm Ty. She's Will. Except that we're even closer, age-wise, a year and a half apart instead of just shy of two years apart.

I'm not sure yet when I'll get a chance to visit. Not for a while, probably. "It's okay," Julie said. "Mom's probably e-mailing you pictures daily. You won't miss a development."


Comments:
Oh my god, I just threw my monitor across the screen. That picture breaks my heart.
 
You just threw your monitor across the screen? Isn't "monitor" and "screen" the same thing?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?