Saturday, February 04, 2006


Among the framed pictures of me at weddings that I found in my unpacked boxes was this one of N and I at Tom and Steph's wedding. It's a nice picture, but obviously I'm not going put it up anywhere. That would be strange.

Apparently, though, it's not strange to have a blog about a breakup, so I spent fifteen minutes taking pictures of the picture, trying to get the flash to exactly obscure N's face. In retrospect that's creepier than intended. There's a 'Back to the Future' quality to it now, as if she's disappearing from the photo.


Comments:
But isn't that good? Because she is disappearing, in that BttF kind of way.
 
Yeah, way to erase your ex-fiancee from the time-space continuum. Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?
 
If you wanted to up the creepiness some more, you could get a scanner then photoshop some really weird shit into the picture...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?