Thursday, February 23, 2006


Last night I went out to Goldies with Tom and Steph. They still haven't found the "D" CDs they lost during their move.

Tom: It starts with my last Ray Charles CD and goes almost up to Bob Dylan. I keep thinking of CDs in-between there that are missing. Decemberists. Death Cab For Cutie. Nick Drake. Bell Biv Devoe, filed under Devoe.

As usual we talked a bit about high school. Tom talked about the time he jumped up on our friend Andy's car hood in the school parking lot.

Tom: I don't know why I did it. It left a huge dent. We spent an hour trying to undent it.
Me: I feel like a lot of high school was spent jumping on things.
Steph: But not girls.
Tom: Uh... no.
Me: No. Not girls.


Comments:
Devo. Dire Straits. Dokken. Drive-by Truckers. Dio. Dream Theater. Dead Can Dance.
 
Holy shit... Neil Diamond! No!
 
Neil was safe, Arnie. Don't worry. Had him in the car.
 
I have never met Tom but he looks like some sort of Roger Daltry/George W. Bush clone straight of a David Lynch film.
 
Awessome blog you have here
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?