Sunday, February 26, 2006


Nick and Katie's dual birthday party at the Huettenbar.

Hansen: Uh oh... here comes the blogger.
Me: Quick, someone do something poignant.
Young: But do it in a way that can be expressed in a picture.
Me: Who has a confidence I can betray?

Later, Nick and others started tickling Meador until he collapsed to the ground. Becky, his girlfriend, had to fight people off of him.

I missed most of this, but grabbed my camera when I heard Meador jokingly yell, "Why are you people my friends?"


Comments:
I wasn't joking.
 
this blog has made being your friend very awkard. that fucking camera. i'm always posing.
 
You know you've been reading this blog too long when you can recognize people by their midriffs. Or, like Martin in the left foreground, by a small slice of that glorious porcelain dome.
 
Also, I read "tickling" as "tackling". OK, other people can comment now.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?