Saturday, March 04, 2006


Next weekend VH1 is auditioning teams of three in Chicago for their upcoming World Series of Pop Culture game show. A good chunk of the cast of Whirled News Tonight is already scheduled to participate.

(from left to right)

Chin and Megan - Bill Cosby Talks to Kids About Drugs (I'm also on this team)

Padraic - Homer and the Gang (Steve is also on his team, although he was out of town this weekend)

Glynn and Shane - These Guys Here

Also, Meador has a team with some college friends (Pop Smarts) and, out in LA, Brett's wife Natasha was asked to be on a team (The Hive) but unfortunately they didn't get an audition.

I'm too lazy to study, but feel free to quiz me.


Comments:
Oh, were we smiling for this photo? Someone needs to tell me these things.
 
Also, since Steve was out of town, "Atom Bomb" was used in his place for this photo, as he is our team's great equalizer. Or maybe that's Brett... I forget... One of them throws the whole equation out of balance, and then the other equalizes...

Brett, Steve: Call me and straighten this out.
 
Hey, Desika.

Also, look at my Head:Torso ratio in relation to everyone else.

Yikes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?