Wednesday, March 22, 2006


The strange ways people find this site seem to have settled down a bit. I do get a decent number of people looking for info on "The World Series of Pop Culture" and one person who websearched "how to trim your pubes pictures" but now most of the websearch that lead here suggest that the person was specifically looking for this site. "a year following the breakup." "arnie breakup blog."

Except that I've also started getting a lot of people (preteens I assume) looking for Drake Bell. "pictures of drake bell." "does drake bell have a girlfriend." I looked up Drake Bell myself (it's easy, kids!) and he has a band and his own show on Nickelodeon. I am 30 and have a blog about my breakup.


Comments:
You seem popular in Spain.
 
You may have just increased your chances of young girls (and old men) finding your blog by searching drake bell due to the fact that you mention drake bell in your blog. You are giving Drake Bell a run for his popularity among thirteen year old girls (and old men). Good blog though...
 
I just hope it leads to a lot of comments like, "Stop pretending ur drake bell OKAY."
 
The weird thing is, the number one search in your photo is for a folk musician from Findlay. I've never met Josh, but I used to correspond with him occasionally due to our shared love for the band Moxy Fruvous.

This internet... it's a crazy small world. Now where are the Drake Bell pictures?
 
I was searching for "positives" and your site came up, so i guess that's a positive.. haha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?