Saturday, March 25, 2006


Travel stories.

1. Jordan (pictured) recently returned from a trip to Kenya. "I just climbed Kilimanjaro. What the fuck have you guys been doing with your lives?"

2. When I was moving out of my parent's house in September, Mom made a joke to Sherry that it would be her turn next. A few months later it was. Mom and Dad just finished helping Sherry move down to Miami. So all of the kids have lived back at home for a bit over the last year or two. And now we're all out. For now.

3. Nick (via e-mail): I am at a Coffee-2-Go in Kilkenny. We rented our car and left Dublin this morning, almost died several times on the road. Just had a pint of Smithwick's and Shepard's Pie. We also shook a 1-fingered man's hand, as he accosted Katie at the bar. Yesterday we drove through the town of Naas, dodging Naasguls all the way.

4. Brett (via e-mail): So Natasha & I have not been on our honeymoon. We did go on our trip, like we planned, but it wasn't our honeymoon. We refuse to let that trip be our honeymoon. The cruise was a ridiculous, lame and miserable experience full of shitty food, shitty weather and old people. We actually ended up jumping ship in Mexico. We took a bus to the border, walked across the border, took a trolley to San Diego and a train back to LA. That whole day was actually the most interesting and scenic day of our entire trip.

5. I should really go somewhere.

Comments:
I should really go somewhere as well, though I think that's obvious from my blog.
 
I'm planning on going on a Carribean cruise on my honeymoon in October. hopefully it will be better than Brett's.
 
Brett & Natasha went on their honeymoon now? didn't they get married sometime last year?

We rented a car in Dublin and I crashed it within 2 minutes, didn't even make it out of the airport. The car was ok, but my pride still hasn't recovered.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?