Thursday, March 30, 2006


Nick is back from Ireland.

Nick: Katie and I went to this little pub in Kohb. These guys were setting up a security camera, pointing it at the dart board, so if you were around the corner, you could still see the board on the tv screen. They had just joined a dart league and they were in last place, but they were super-excited. "Ian, it's fooking brilliant, we're on the telly!"

Nick brought back gifts, including the hat Meador is wearing in the picture.

Unfortunately, Nick had just found out that the 13 rolls of pictures he'd taken on the trip came back completely blank. All the pictures were lost.

Nick: I couldn't believe it. I took some awesome pictures. It felt like being gut-shot by a friend. You look down, you see the blood, and you look up at your friend like, "you did this? you shot me?" And you die never quite believing it.


Comments:
Hey - I think your site is awesome. I added it as a link from mine. Hope you don't mind :-)
 
Cobh is the correct spelling.

From an Irish reader.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?