Tuesday, April 04, 2006


Sick.


Comments:
Festival.

(I'm sorry, I'm retarded)
 
Sorry, man.

I recommend ZiCam (the spray, not the nose gel or melts).

I also recommend lots of naps. Sleep at every turn.

I hope you feel better. Nothing fun about being ill.
 
I once read an online article about how a small number of ZiCam users have completely and irreversibly lost their sense of smell. Granted, this was an internet article and, therefore, was probably not scientificly valid. Nevertheless, it forever scared me away from ZiCam.

My mom, on the other hand, swears by the swabs. ("Swab"...Ew.)
 
The people who lost their sense of smell used the nasal gel, which I advise against. Generally, they applied WAY too much, too frequently, and too deeply, causing severe tissue damage.

Like most medications, used correctly, it's great.

The stories about a couple people losing their sense of smell are true, but then so are the stories about people getting hit by el trains, but we still take that to work when we need to.

Still, it does give one pause.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?