Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Two last things about the morning show appearance.

1. The concept of the Whirled News Tonight show is that we improvise scenes inspired by newspaper articles selected by the audience. For our ABC-7 appearance Kevin Roy picked a news story, read it on-air and we did scenes.

Before our segment started he was talking to us, trying to put us at ease.

Kevin Roy: So, you guys don't know what news story I've picked?
Us: No.
Kevin Roy: I'll give you a hint...
Us: ... we don't really want a hint, the whole point is...
Kevin Roy: The key word is gas. If you can't come up with anything funny about gas, you're in trouble.
Us: ...thanks.

2. After we were done, we snuck onto the Ebert & Roeper set, where we took pictures and whispered things like, "Quick! Quick! Shhh!" and, "All thumbs up or thumbs down? Or a variety? Shhh!" and, "We gotta get out of here before someone catches us. Shhh!"


Comments:
I panicked for a moment before realizing that it's just the bottom of Steve's tie I'm seeing.
 
Millions of performers. Trillions of shows.
 
Quadrillions of theaters, Quintillions of laughs.
 
Everyone seems to be amiably discussing films except for me. I'm screaming at Steve for some reason. Probably because I can see the bottom of his "tie".

Jason
 
I really thought it was my fella's weiner hanging out again. And that JPG thought it was just, "okay," but Young loved it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?