Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Girl: I did something bad.
Me: Uh, okay. What happened?
Girl: You left your drawer open and I saw N's ring. I didn't mean to snoop, but I saw the box in there... and I opened it.
Me: That's fine. It's not a big deal.
Girl: I just wish I hadn't. It's weird. I feel weird that I saw it. Why do you still have it?
Me: I don't know. Not for any reason.
Girl: I'm sorry. I wasn't snooping. I don't snoop.
Me: I don't keep it in there to keep it close or look at it. It's just in there with a bunch of other junk. Not junk... just... stuff I don't know what else to do with.
Girl: I'm mad at myself for looking at it. Why did I look at? Now I'm going to be thinking about it. [long pause] Yikes. Yikes stripes.


Comments:
More importantly, is that a booger perched atop your dresser? (And, more disturbingly, might it be "the Girl's"?!)
 
Well, it's probably N's booger, all things considered.
 
I'm pretty sure it's a dust bunny. Is that much better, though?
 
Yes. Yes, it is.
 
yikes stripes gum?
 
Then you banged her. Right there.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?