Monday, May 01, 2006


Make no mistake, I have a uni-brow. Growing up I just lived with it. In college I started shaving the middle part, always nervous that I was going to slip and slice an eyeball open.

Recently I was talked into getting my eyebrow(s) waxed. It was terrifying, not because it was particularly painful, but because I didn't know how far the woman was going to go. We talked briefly beforehand and she put me at ease ("I don't like overdone eyebrows either, we'll keep things simple and natural-looking") but as soon as things got started there was wax on the sides and above and she didn't say she was going to put wax there... is she going to wax me down to two weird lines?

In the end it looks fine, and no one has really noticed, except for my boss, Amanda, who can sniff out a reason to make fun of someone from a mile away.


Comments:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Make it stop, make it stop!
 
hmm...surprisingly nice pores. good for you!
 
Good for you Arnie...they look very natural. Now you just have to keep it up!
 
There's a motorbike reflected in those eyes!
He was with JAMES.
We're one step closer to finding out who killed Laura.
 
Thank you Anonymous. That Twin Peaks reference was probably my favorite Comment ever.
 
kl
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?