Wednesday, May 03, 2006


Went out for a few drinks after Otis rehearsal last night. We ended up talking about weird things that had made us cry.

Joe was screening a Nova video at the school where he teaches and that made him cry.

Marc (left) claimed that he almost never cries, and certainly not at movies. "One day, though, a picture sent me on, like, an all-day crying jag," he said, laughing.

"What was the picture of?" Joe asked.

"An ex-girlfriend. Her brother had taken it and given it to me. She was on the phone in the kitchen, sitting in this weird, uncomfortable position. There was this Quaker Oats can behind her. She had the biggest smile on her face. And I knew that I was the one she was talking to. I saw that picture and I was all mwuh-huh-huh-huh."


Comments:
Does that t-shirt say "STUDLICIOUS"?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?