Friday, May 05, 2006


Amanda's mother came into the office yesterday. Amanda seemed happy to see her but also a little trepidatious. Rightfully so, because everyone immediately started trying to get embarrassing stories out of her.

"Mom," Amanda yelled, "Get in here. Get in my office. Sit down. Mom, sit down!"

When Amanda caught me taking this picture through the window she started screaming, "NO NO NO!"

That's when everyone started chanting, "Let her out! Let her out!"

Amanda's mother burst out of the office with a big smile on her face and said, "I don't know if I should tell this story, but this one time in preschool..."

Amanda grabbed her mother by both arms, "Mom!" she said, looking her straight in the eyes. "Mom! I'm the president!"


Comments:
I was watching C-Span and our very own President shouted the same thing at his mom.
 
So... should I send my resume to Jellyvision now, or wait until they post the opening?
 
I've already sent in my resume.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?