Monday, May 08, 2006


Allie sent me a My Space message which read, "i was talking to my coaches today about how i was going to go see one of your shows and they were like 'wait, your brother does what? that's weird because you aren't funny and neither are your parents.' ha and they are right. i don't know where you got it from. if we didn't look alike i would guess you were adopted."

But the next day she posted this picture to her blog of what it would look like if we swapped eyebrows. And I think it's pretty damn funny.

And I can't wait for her to visit.


Comments:
That is hilarious and creepy. Especially you with her eyebrows.
 
.
I think you look like Dave Buckman with those brows, oddly enough.
.
 
For me it's more of a freaky Ben Affleck look...
 
I think I sort of look like a Ninja who's mask has a picture of my face painted on it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?