Friday, May 12, 2006


Strange work day. Amanda and I rented a van and drove out to Ikea to buy new desks for the office. Ikea is doing some remodeling. The caution tape made furniture displays look like crime scenes.

Me: [looking over the rail from the third floor] I'm not afraid of heights but I do get a weird vertigo feeling sometimes.
Amanda: My father told me that people are afraid of heights because they're secretly worried they'll jump. I don't have that problem because I'm not suicidal.
Me: But I'm not suicidal either.
Amanda: No, apparently you are.


Comments:
I think Amanda's father was projecting.
 
Yeah I am very afraid of heights, its not the jumping I'm afraid of its the falling...for sure.
Plus we all know fathers are infallable
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?