Wednesday, May 17, 2006


I continue to get a steady stream of people coming to my site looking for Drake Bell. "Drake Bell recovery pictures." "Pictures of Drake Bell's mom." "Drake Bell with mustache." Apparently my life and Drake Bell's life are not entirely dissimilar.

I've also started to get a number of hits from people looking for the upcoming romantic comedy "The Break Up." And then, of course, there are searches both strange ("picture of a metaphor for nursing") and oddly accurate ("boring my friends with my breakup").

My recent favorite, though, is not all that weird or funny, just, "a year since the breakup, arnie." It's the comma that I like, as if turning the phrase into a valediction at the end of a letter. Sincerely, yours truly, a year since the breakup, arnie.


Comments:
It has been a year, no?
 
I guess it depends on what you consider the, uh... anti-anniversay. I'm setting the prolouge entry aside and treating June 21st as the one year point. For the blog anyway. It's hard to pinpoint the exact moment when the actual relationship was over.
 
That's the plan.
 
Noooooooo...say it ain't so
 
How sad, please consider consider extending it because us total strangers with no life really do enjoy hearing about what goes on in this mysterious "world" you talk about.
 
I agree with that and you take great pictures. true story.
 
to answer nop-tastic: I imaged
searched Drake Bell and this page came up.
 
i have officially spent my entire morning before lunch reading this blog. I dont think my boss even knows i'm here today. glad you didn't stop after one year, now i have something to do this afternoon
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?