Friday, May 19, 2006


My parents and Allie are in Chicago, visiting. They stopped by Jellyvision to see where I work and later had dinner with the girl. It was strange that everyone who met each other knew each other via the blog. Mom said, "this is Amanda's office, isn't it?" Later Amanda said, "And you like... Applebee's?" On our way to meeting the girl for dinner Mom couldn't stop bringing up the Shitbox joke.

Mom: Do some people not like it when they're on your blog?
Me: I feel like most people don't like it. You don't like it.
Allie: I like it. I'm like, "Cool. I did something interesting."

After dinner we went to the Hidden Cove for karaoke (Dad: I do a mean Glenn Campbell) but it was too early for it to start, so we called it an early night. Everyone was tired and Dad wanted to get back to the hotel because the car was "making a noise."


Comments:
There is a time of day that karaoke is verboten at Hidden Cove? I'm floored!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?