Wednesday, May 24, 2006


The girl and I were the last people to leave Mark's going-away party Saturday night, much later than we'd planned to stay out.

"We should get some kind of prize," the girl said.

Mark replied, "Hold on," and grabbed this Oscar-looking trophy. "I had to accept this at an award ceremony a long time ago for a girl I had a crush on. I never got around to giving it to her and I've been carrying it with me ever since. You two should take it."

So, now the girl and I are Best First Nighters, 2001.


Comments:
I sure hope Lindsay Gort doesn't see that image. She'll probably want her trophy back.

Incidentally, from a quick google search, it seems quite possible that you've usurped this trophy from a one-time American Idol contestant.
 
I want my trophy back.
 
Confirmed! She was in fact an American Idol contestant. She made it to the second round, I think.
 
always first to arrive, last to leave. you're everybody's favorite guest.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?