Thursday, May 25, 2006


Chris brought a slightly beat up puppet in to work today. His girlfriend thinks it's ugly and wants it out of the apartment.

Chris: I'm pretty much doing whatever she says right now. I thought Jellyvision would make a good home for it.
Thea: What's it called?
Chris: I don't know. It doesn't have a name.
Me: How about Madison Moore?

Chris used the rod attached to the puppet's hand to make it cross itself, as if giving the sign for invisibility. The name Madison Moore seems to work equally well for a vampire pimp and a one-eyed girl puppet with pigtails.


Comments:
I thought the puppet was cute/fun when I imagined it belonging to Lacy. Now that I know it belongs to Chris... I'm creeped way out.
 
Hi man, it's Paolo from Italy. Found U in Globe of Blogs. I put a comment in an old post [july 2005 i think]. I'll go on reading ur blog [and perhaps you can learn italian and start reading mine.. :D].
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?