Saturday, May 27, 2006


Alex: Hey, here's an idea, why don't you look like you forgive me in this picture?

Apparently Alex has gotten in a little trouble with his girlfriend over my recent magician post.

Megan: I'm not really mad at him, I am just teaching him a valuable lesson which is... always tell trashy girls hitting on you that you have a girlfriend. He never gives me cause to be mad so I am enjoying this quintessential female moment of making my boyfriend grovel. It is a right of passage really.


Comments:
FYI: This picture was taken on the Mullen's back patio, at the same table where Alex was accused of not paying for his tater tots.
 
I thought so. I pretty sure Andi and I went there with you before.
 
I'm pretty sure...
signed Tarzan
 
Is this it? Did the blog end with this entry or are we going to get some sort of super-awesome picture that wraps it all up and opens us up to a totally new perspective on life?
 
In a way, this blog is really Alex's story. And the story of his expression, which seems to always be the same in pictures taken in the company of ladies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?