Sunday, May 28, 2006


I took this picture several weeks back when at the Blackhawks game. It was then that Meador first mentioned that he and his girlfriend were breaking up. I haven't had a chance to see him much since then, except for the occasional e-mail.

Me: How are you doing?
Meador: Good. Not great.

Today, though, we went to the theater and saw a crappy movie double-feature. First we saw X-Men 3 ("If I could have any mutant power I'd love to get something that involved flying, but I'd probably end up with the power to clean up messes"), then we snuck into the Da Vinci Code ("I'm going to get a tattoo of Tautou punching an asteroid").

Meador: You know what, this is the most fun I've had in a while.
Me: Me too.


Comments:
I smell a spin-off
 
I did the same double-feature on monday. that's all.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?