Monday, May 29, 2006


Despite being a die-hard Sox fan, the girl got a deal on some great tickets to the Cubs game so we went to Wrigley Field along with Trupe and Wonak. She was on her best behavior, cheering when the Cubs did well, although, whenever I asked who she was rooting for she'd respond, "baseball."

It was a great game. The Cubs won, which seems like a rarity anymore.

Girl: I don't think I've ever been to a Cubs game where they've lost.
Me: Really? What if you were somehow a lucky charm for the Cubs?
Girl: That would be HORRIBLE.


Comments:
:(

You didn't mention anything about this being your 1 year anniversary for the blog...

Anyway, been reading you since Summer '05...always interesting...I remember you from Comedy Corner in Tucson, and you came to host the SICK festival when I performed with Mechnically Separated Chicken in it...

Good times...thanks for the entertainment!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?