Friday, June 02, 2006


Hometown, Ohio. The present.

Mom: I thought your camera was broken.
Me: Well, it is broken. Something's broken on the little door in front of the lens, so the camera doesn't know when it's on. I have to hold it open at a weird angle to trun it on. It's awkward, and I keep accidentally turning it off midpicture, but I can get it to work.

To demonstrate, I surprised both of my parents by taking a picture of them

Mom: Oh great. I'm sure I looked like a real winner in that picture. With some of the pictures of me that end up on your blog, I think I wish your camera was broken.
Me: I think I can keep it working until the end of the month.

All joking aside, that exchange did happen at Cheddars, but I'm using this picture instead because it's more flattering.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?