Saturday, June 10, 2006


Things like weddings and babies seem to come in waves. Recently a lot of people have been breaking up.

A while back I mentioned an anonymous friend who was breaking up with his live-in girlfriend until they decided to try to work it out. That friend was Glynn, and sadly, things ended up not working out after all and she, Kerry, is moving out at the end of the month. He jokingly suggested that since I was going to be done with this blog soon, he should take it over.

He also said that "not long ago (or AGES ago, depending on your outlook)" he had considered asking me if I'd be willing to sell him N's engagement ring so that he could have it reset.

Glynn: Would it have seemed sleazy if I approached you about it?

I think that would have been a nice way to get rid of the ring. Then again, maybe, like the pig bank N and I used to save for our wedding, it's bad luck.

[I did, by the way, check with Glynn to make sure it was alright to share these things. And he checked with Kerry.

Kerry: I can't believe this is what it took to get in his blog.]


Comments:
You and your friends are so interesting! I can't believe they wouldn't want to be in your blog. I am going to miss your blog. It has become a permanent fixture of my morning internet surfing ritual. Your grandma's situation makes me sad. My great-grandma slipped and hit her head and died of a concussion in a nursing home. I don't think I will ever let go of the guilt of putting her in one in the first place.
 
Don't forget, JPG: You're also selfless and humble.
 
does anyone else think that Glynn looks very similar to Shaun from Shaun of the Dead?

-casey
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?